Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Arsenal

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Think we can legitimately speculate on this now. I confess I am looking forward to Sunday rather more now than I was 24 hours ago. Looks like we may face Ozil (I suspect Sanchez will be rested) and there are reports that the Ox is doubtful, so expect Walcott to start too.

I would go for:
Stockdale
Bruno Greer Dunk Bennet
Ince Holla
Calderon Teixeira Baldock
O'Grady

PG

Last edited:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
What's the news on Halford? For me, if fit, I would start him with Dunk, Greer's immobility will cost us against a team like Arsenal imo. He's also potentially back up for O'Grady considering CMS is injured and Best is cup tied.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Greer the player most likely to cost us against a rapid Arsenal side, his pace really lacking this season. Would consider Dunk and Halford, like the idea of that as a partnership for the future as well.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Consider bringing Dunk back in, but agree otherwise.

Yes, agree with both of these. Team played so well last night that the only change I would even consider is bringing Dunk back in unless forced into more changes. Hughes does lack a bit in height for a centre half although I thought he did well last night, especially considering he hasn't played for a while.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here