Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett tweet

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
EB has tweeted ' great couple of days training back with the lads hope BHA can complete the day with win over Ipswich' . Is he talking of back at Norwich or possibly back training with us?

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As well as Calderon did last night, i am desperate to see Mr Bennett signed and filling that role for us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would love EB to return. We already know we're interested, and definitely not unrealistic.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'm well aware of what Bennett is capable of, and I know it'd be wrong to judge anyone on their performances under Hypia (Gary Gardner excepted), but did anyone else not think Bennett looked a shadow of what they expected? Thought Calde did a better job in that role last night than Bennett did in any of his loan games.

Would probably still have him back though.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm well aware of what Bennett is capable of, and I know it'd be wrong to judge anyone on their performances under Hypia (Gary Gardner excepted), but did anyone else not think Bennett looked a shadow of what they expected? Thought Calde did a better job in that role last night than Bennett did in any of his loan games.

one word: Ince.

having ince in the middle has changed our game so much, we are unrecognisable from when he wasnt starting under hyypia.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

I agree that he wasn't the same player I remember, but he has played so little football this season I wouldn't judge him on those performances. I would hope once he had a run of games and the sharpness returned he would be very useful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here