Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yes please, sounds like he has all the attributes we need.

And if it removes Holla from the side I will be delighted.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Israel

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Defensive midfielder, out of form, not in Celtic's team since November, hasn't played in England before let alone Championship...Yeah! Hes just what we need.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Toko had Champions league experience, and he's played less minutes than Agustien.

Why hasn't he played since November?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Was rumoured to be interesting Man United 2-3 years ago, had a serious injury and didn't quite ever come back the same. I wouldn't read too much into the fact he's not a regular up there at the moment as there seem to be some very good players unwanted (eg Kris Commons).

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
A Celtic fan and friend describes him as having a blinder of a first season but didn't recover after injury, apparently just needs a new start!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They appear to be going on a report in the Daily Express.
The possible link was in the Scottish press on Monday and Naylor referenced it on Tuesday I think.
Good player can play defensive mid but also plays further forward although not naturally rated as creative. Started well with Celtic and had one great season before a series of injuries after which his form dipped and he fell out of favour. Free agent in the summer but desperate to get away and wants to stay in Europe. Celtic reportedly want a fee.

At his best a class above but unclear whether he will ever recover his best form.
Worth a go if the price is right as an upgrade on Danny Holla.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Andy Naylor now tweeting about us making this signing. Around 100 appearances for Celtic but has fallen out of favour with Ronny Deila.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here