Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caldy- midfield

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I had been thinking him further up the field with Bruno behind him was an option we hadn't entertained enough. It looked like it worked well tonight. Less hit and miss than kaz. I though he looked threatening going forward and happy to track back when required. Hope this happens more.
Thoughts?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
He was a beast - literally everywhere!!! Aren't we stalling on a contract extension for him- if so, why?!?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
That man has got some engine. He shares our passion. Absolutely love watching Calde wear the stripes. Give him a new contract!

huge

Mar 23, 2011
The whole team looked tired. I think that fitness has suffered under SH. Teixeira cramped up and Ince ran himself into the ground. To be fair Teixeira looked less light weight than he has. Cauldron looked done in at the end. Smash the Fitness training. But we played with confidence. Great to see

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think the man could play ANY position on the pitch...sign him up pronto!

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I hope cauld stays. Maybe coach material too further down the line

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Calde was tired because he'd been keeping a lid on £10m rated Tyrone Mings, and attacking with flairtastic verve at every opportunity. Great display along with Ince, Tex and COG.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Calde and Bruno also linked up in the win against Bolton. Same effort from both of them tonight and the same result. The right handside looked strong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The whole team looked tired. I think that fitness has suffered under SH. Teixeira cramped up and Ince ran himself into the ground. To be fair Teixeira looked less light weight than he has. Cauldron looked done in at the end. Smash the Fitness training. But we played with confidence. Great to see

i'm not surprised Tex cramped up..cant have played many full games this season...ran everywhere.
Re Bruno...i thought he might play in midfield tonight ..so when he was named along with Calde it really surprised me the way they lined up....worked a treat

Just one negative ..he wore gloves...wtf it wasn't that cold

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I thought he had a great game - seemed to be popping up all over the place.

Long may it continue. :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is better on the wing for me, good crosser of the ball and must be a nightmare to play against, plus he doesn't have to wear himself out as much desperately tracking back if our attacking move breaks down (having said that he still looked shattered towards the end!)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Inspired move to put him there by Hughton. When I saw the line up I was surprised at both Calde and Bruno starting but I was doubly surprised when I saw Calde out wide rather than at Right Back and Bruno in midfield. Worked a treat tonight, should play this against Arsenal.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Inspired move by CH and really paid off, he was superb tonight, as were most of the team, what a joy it was to watch some of that football tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here