Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the North

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Cracking! Very loud chants, everyone who joined in take a bow

PS: most of the time people from about row D\C were standing as well, not one steward saying to sit down, loved it!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Must be joking . Was half empty and awful , few attempts at different songs . Loudest chant was to ipswich and they never heard it . Helped by wsu in the stand song . North woke up about 79 mins . Would be cheesed off sitting there as poor view and dire atmosphere . Raise your game lads ! ! Otherwise join wsu next year as your stand not working

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Embarrassingly woeful before we scored our second.

What a pity to hear someone from the North Stand describe us/themselves in those terms.

I take it you DO reside in the North Stand, do you? If not, how was the stand you were in and how much of the atmosphere did you and those seated around you contribute to?

If you're just relying on the North Stand to create an atmosphere for you, and you seem to have enjoyed it after the second goal, then maybe you should try to get those around you to join in and sing a bit louder. The whole stadium needs to join in and lead the atmosphere. If you think it's just the North's job then I hope you enjoy the show, and that you buy enough popcorn and soft drinks to be entertained.

Alternatively, you could be disappointed at the absence of atmosphere-creation around you and make an effort to join in. Come on - what's the worst that could happen?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They were great so were all BHAFC fans tonight, feel the love for once we gained 3 points

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Must be joking . Was half empty and awful , few attempts at different songs . Loudest chant was to ipswich and they never heard it . Helped by wsu in the stand song . North woke up about 79 mins . Would be cheesed off sitting there as poor view and dire atmosphere . Raise your game lads ! ! Otherwise join wsu next year as your stand not working

Loved the NS tonight. You are either on a wind up or you have delusions about the muted support from wsu.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You'll be disappointed with that BS.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

You must be joking , best atmosphere of the season , I could hear the north stand all game and I sit in the south

MattyC

May 12, 2013
The North was Rocking!!!

Well done to everyone in the North and well done to the stewards, for more relaxed stewarding:albion2::bowdown:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Did the North mostly appear to be standing for most of the game (the front few rows) without being told off by stewards?
it looked like a sort of unofficial unreserved seating was in place tonight. Shame that the Police Box Gang decided to stay divisively put and to peddle their brand of bollocks... Here Kitty, Kitty and Yankee Doodle Dandy...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
it looked like a sort of unofficial unreserved seating was in place tonight. Shame that the Police Box Gang decided to stay divisively put and to peddle their brand of bollocks... Here Kitty, Kitty and Yankee Doodle Dandy...

There were people from the west\south stand in the north tonight, and well the police box crew usually get ignored

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

Were you at the game? We were playing Ipswich btw.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
After my rant Saturday the stadium was great tonight. Very quiet before we scored but I thought the north as per the rest of the stadium were great.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What a pity to hear someone from the North Stand describe us/themselves in those terms.

I take it you DO reside in the North Stand, do you? If not, how was the stand you were in and how much of the atmosphere did you and those seated around you contribute to?

If you're just relying on the North Stand to create an atmosphere for you, and you seem to have enjoyed it after the second goal, then maybe you should try to get those around you to join in and sing a bit louder. The whole stadium needs to join in and lead the atmosphere. If you think it's just the North's job then I hope you enjoy the show, and that you buy enough popcorn and soft drinks to be entertained.

Alternatively, you could be disappointed at the absence of atmosphere-creation around you and make an effort to join in. Come on - what's the worst that could happen?

I don't know who you are and you don't know me. However, I'm not going to stoop to your level of ignorance other than to say that I am in the in the north west corner, always sing and always try to get people around me going, as do the others around me.

I am more than entitled to my own opinion, and I will respect yours and other posters opinions even if I don't agree with them at times.

However, before you start your pathetic willy waving just to get a few "Thumbs", I would suggest you check your facts and not make spurious, erroneous and inaccurate comments about other posters.

All the best :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here