Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The inevitable bitter Ipswich Town fan thread

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Someone isn't a happy bunny after reading all that!! Lol.
Just sit back and watch it all implode.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
they're just jealous of the :amex:, they even made a banner saying so. :moo: . Well, that "mullet" guy is... and he probably made that banner as well... :moo:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair it's only one idiot, and to be honest it sounds like he has issues.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Enjoy the win.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
From their board...

Because their fanbase is swamped by a shower of w@nkers with a sense of entitlement and staggering hypocrisy.

"Don't be homophobic..... you're all inbred" type tweets in the wake of bannergate and their astounding arrogance. It's not bitterness it's a statement of fact. For every fooker that went to the Withdean there's a dozen London overspill Chelsea-dodging scarfer gobsh1tes pretending the world owes Brighton a living.

Bitter, bitter, bitter from a club that can't even sell out against Norwich...

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I like the final sentence of this response to the OP. I like this poster...
----------
Fine; fook every team in the league, of course.

But fook some a lot more than others. All of the Premier League (especially the Hammers and QPR), the Budgies, Forest, Cardiff, Watford, any team from Lancashire, Col Who, Southend.

I think I dislike the Indian cricket team and Tony Slattery more than I dislike BHAFC.

Dec 29, 2011
I don't see how he can be bitter. We aren't a better team than then, but put in our best performance of the season and came away with what we deserved. You can't always win in football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One dick ruins the rest, they lost but are in a better place then we are so be it

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Just read it and only the goon with Oswald Mosley as his picture called mullet (Ipswich version of pretty pink fairy I think) has a real hatred towards us, the others are calling him to task.

I did put fan and not fans. I am aware that he is rightly being put in his place

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To be honest, skimming through that thread there seems to be a decent amount of knowledgeable fans on there and one bellend with a random grudge against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here