Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good interview with Hughton on 5 live...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Radio 5 actually spent 5 mins talking Albion just now! Unbelievable! Chris had plenty to say re the weekend and was pleased with the result. Tex also got a glowing mention, as did Calderon.

I'm still in shock - They actually talked about the club in a positive way. Very interesting, especially given today's 'other' news... hmmmmmm interesting indeed.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sorry Doc; I can link into the player, but I'm unaware how you could rewind and listen retrospectively?!? sorry, far too newfangled for me...

K'master

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Brilliant tactics by our management team to load the right hand side with Calde and Bruno to keep Mings quiet. If only Calde was 10 years younger, coz he was mustard in today's role.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Isn't it nice to listen to a manager that talks sense

Was thinking that. It's such a relief having a manager that's organised, has a solid plan, talks upfront to the press and seems to be getting the very best out of the players we have at the moment and in a short space of time! Still quite a lot of work to be done but have a good feeling about the future... I think we will be quite a force next season! (Still haven't written off squeezing into the playoffs this season!)

:albion2:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Radio 5 actually spent 5 mins talking Albion just now! Unbelievable! Chris had plenty to say re the weekend and was pleased with the result. Tex also got a glowing mention, as did Calderon.

I'm still in shock - They actually talked about the club in a positive way. Very interesting, especially given today's 'other' news... hmmmmmm interesting indeed.

Kosh

What's that Kosh?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Stunning coverage of the Albion on national radio after 10pm tonight, loads of conversation on five live must have been 7-8mins worth before back to discussing Spurs players shin guards and otherPremiershite angles. But for those few mins, it was glorious. I nearly swerved off the M25!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Stunning coverage of the Albion on national radio after 10pm tonight, loads of conversation on five live must have been 7-8mins worth before back to discussing Spurs players shin guards and otherPremiershite angles. But for those few mins, it was glorious. I nearly swerved off the M25!

not a lot of games on tonight, normal service will resume.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Kosh

Go on, what's the other news then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here