Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris O'Grady

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
It was really hard to judge him as he wasn't even given a sniff by the Fin; he has to be one of the strongest centre forwards I've seen in a while. So pleased to hear Baldock doing well he's also been sold short in his brief Albion career.

Last edited:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
i tend to agree, I think he should stay rarely seen him play but if we keep him we have an option. I fear he will be on his way though.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As has been pointed out before, he scored, what was it, 19 goals last term for a doomed Barnsley which proves he was seriously undervalued by a large faction of NSC.

Sadly, as he was also so undervalued by SH, he has apparently moved his partner and kids back up north.

S---, you just can't believe these things !

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I would be surprised if anything has been signed considering he played tonight.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.
How the Hell is the lad supposed to feel when the crowd slag him off for half a season, then they finally see what he is capable of, so want him to stay.

Maybe one day people will learn to give their support to ALL the players wearing the stripes.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Maybe one day people will learn to give their support to ALL the players wearing the stripes.

What a ridiculous suggestion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Played well and finally given his chance, really hope he stays

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Also, despite only a brief appearance, I thought that Best did really well as an outlet when we were under pressure. Happy days!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.
How the Hell is the lad supposed to feel when the crowd slag him off for half a season, then they finally see what he is capable of, so want him to stay.

Ditto Baldock, CMS, Forster Caskey and Holla

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
He looked very good once again playing as the hold up player, something we have missed all season .. what was SH thinking by not playing him

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are we REALLY going to let COG go, while allowing that utterly shit puppy to continue to plunder our wage bill?

I do wish CMS was the professional northerner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here