Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Get Behind The Team Tonight

gazfoster

PBC
Aug 11, 2013
Southwick
Tonight we should get behind our brighton and hove albion team and get the amex rocking again and sing our hearts out as one... lets unite as one and be loud.

STAND OR FALL

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Go on then. Until you posted that I wasn't really going to bother.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
One thing for sure, after the game there will be a thread on it. Someone will moan about the atmosphere and the blame game will kick in. I will have a guess that PBC and unreserved seating will get mentioned once again.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
The Amex will be like a library, as always these days.

Excellent - I keep hearing about libraries closing or being cut back due to local authority funding reductions -- it's great to see a magnificent new building devoted to this, especially one which has such a large number of users.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Amex will be like a library, as always these days.

I'm getting a bit fed up with people saying the Amex is like a library. I tried to renew my books before the Brentford game and frankly the staff in the Club Shop couldn't have been less helpful.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oh all right then, I'll get behind the team seeing as you asked so passionately :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm seated here in WSU and I'm not happy, I'm trying to read the latest Peter James novel and all these fans are singing and shouting, something about fanzone. I thought this place was meant to be a library.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here