Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashes tickets

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
How many NSCers have got tickets for this years Ashes? I've got day 2 at Lord's and Day 1 at the oval.

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
Day one for Lord's (restricted view so probably stuck behind a massive pillar!), day 2 for The Oval. Can't wait!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Me plus 9 others from work heading up from Reading to Edgbaston for Day 2.

Knowing my luck it will probably rain...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
How many NSCers have got tickets for this years Ashes? I've got day 2 at Lord's and Day 1 at the oval.

Good days those. I have day 2,3,4 at whatever they call the ground in Cardiff these days and the same at Trent Bridge, which is a great Test venue.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Got day four at the Oval and applied in the ballot for Lords. Not heard about that as yet but would guess not successful if others already have tickets. Have tickets for the ODI in Lankyshire

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Love the Ashes summers but gave up on Test tickets when they started hitting 60-70 quid.

Found watching the Aussies at Hove a very reasonable alternative for getting in the mood. Don't think they're at Hove this time, so might give Canterbury or Chelmsford a try.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I've got days 4 & 5 at the Oval and today found out I was successful in getting day 4 tickets at Lords. I'll find out from my Dad later whether I'll be going to any of the other days at Lords (he applied for all 5 days). I just hope we have more luck than the 2013 ashes series, when we had tickets for day 5 at Lords (finished on day 4) and day 4 at the Oval (rained off)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here