Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fan here

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Looking forward to the game tonight. Been to the Goldstone and the Amex about eight times in total but to be honest I didn't bother with the Withdean.

Guess you guys must be happier with Hughton over Hyppia.

Going for a 1-1 tonight with us taking the halftime lead and you boys fighting for a point in the second half.

Saw you at Portman Road earlier this season which was a close game until we decided to go for it.

Championship, as ever, as tight as usual this season.

Good luck after tonight.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
While we could really do with the win I'll settle for a point, given our seasons so far

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Welcome.

Yes, we've picked up slightly since Hyppia left but we had a disappointing result on Saturday.

With Leeds beating B'mouth, tonight becomes an important game for both of us.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
900/1000 I would say.

Change of date has turned a few away.

Yes, a strange choice to bring it forward. Ground will only be half-full, despite a 'pretendance' of around 24k. I will be surprised if you don't win, we are down to the bare bones and have won less home games than Blackpool!

Enjoy the day, and good luck after tonight.

PG

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
supporting Brighton is a strange hobby, a draw will suit us fine, whatever happens with Hughton as long as we can look back and say, we gave him time. We recently beat a team in the top half but I bet we don't do it again.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Please can you bring a banner, it might get a bit of atmosphere going in the ground.

Well done on your season so far, Mick McCarthy proving what a great manager he is at this level again, all done without signing players for big money, if any money at all.

Noticed Noel Hunt has signed perm for you guys now too.

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
impressive for a team that could go top tonight.

Yeh it is odd.

6,500 to Southampton, 2,500 to Millwall and then 1,000 to Brighton a few days later.

Trains are f***ed getting back to Suffolk so many who bought for the original date can't make it now.

800 have gone and let's see who pays on the gate.

How has your away support been bearing up? You didn't have anything like your usual numbers at Portman Road this season which I was presume to it being midweek (but like us tonight)

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Please can you bring a banner, it might get a bit of atmosphere going in the ground.

Well done on your season so far, Mick McCarthy proving what a great manager he is at this level again, all done without signing players for big money, if any money at all.

Noticed Noel Hunt has signed perm for you guys now too.

Thanks. He has turned the club around and got rid of all the pissheads and cokeheads (Chopra, Bullard, Emmanuel-Thomas, Taylor etc)

Looking forward to seeing Ince tonight. Decent player.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The thought of ex Palace scumbag 'Joniesta' (the very future of the modern game according to some Palace fans a few seasons back) disgracing the Amex turf tonight is as appealing to me as getting a Ruel Fox tattoo on your left butt cheek possibly is to most Ipswich fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here