Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporting Best...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I know there is a thread on him signing and there already seems to be a lot of doubters and some people who think he just wont be good enough.

However please can we all try and support the bloke, much like O'Grady I think he is going to perform somewhere, where he feels wanted and with the support on his side I reckon he will be looking to prove a point to a few of his old clubs. I honestly have a good feeling about Best and I can't quite put my finger on it.

It would be great if he could get off to a positive start tonight, I imagine we may see him for the last 15 minutes or so.

I'm going for 7 goals before the end of the season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know there is a thread on him signing and there already seems to be a lot of doubters and some people who think he just wont be good enough.

However please can we all try and support the bloke, much like O'Grady I think he is going to perform somewhere, where he feels wanted and with the support on his side I reckon he will be looking to prove a point to a few of his old clubs. I honestly have a good feeling about Best and I can't quite put my finger on it.

It would be great if he could get off to a positive start tonight, I imagine we may see him for the last 15 minutes or so.

I'm going for 7 goals before the end of the season.

100% agreed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is ironical that most on here say they are under whelmed with his signing as he hasnt scored enough goals in his career but looking at people choice of tonights team over 90% have put him in their team. IMHO he is the type of signing that we need and can afford at the moment. Hope he does well.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes please please don't moan the first time he makes a mistake we can make or break a players confidence ! We in this together!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll be supporting Best tonight and wish him well but whether he is the answer to our lack of goals this season remains to be seen.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'll be giving him my support. Partly because it's my first game tonight in a few years but mainly because he's pulling on the shirt and I'm not going to write him off based on his performances. I'll leave that to the other 'fans'.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Why is it that we only have 2 view points in NSC ? Yes I was/am underwhelmed by the signing but it is probably more because it's another loan. Just because I am underwhelmed does not mean I will not support the guy, I support all who wear the stripes ( select few exempt) but I can also have a broader opinion on the direction of the club.
I will be over the moon if Best scores after all he can't do any worse than our existing "strikers".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here