Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extend the first finger of your dominant hand

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
without thinking about it, trace a capital Q onto your forehead.

The key thing is over which eye have you put the tail of the Q?

The Radio 4 reasoning will be with you shortly.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Right. Right. What do I win?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Right hand, left eye.

Sounds like one of these stupid Facebook things that will tell us we're all extraordinary or fascinating...or work out an IQ of 180% or other such nonsense???

Right. You are now going to tell us that this shows we all have psychopathic tendencies and have a higher than average chance of contracting a hideous illness.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right hand, left eye.

Sounds like one of these stupid Facebook things that will tell us we're all extraordinary or fascinating...or work out an IQ of 180% or other such nonsense???
No it's decent Radio 4 stuff from Dr Blah-blah, although there is a 'yeah right' element to it.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Make a circle with your thumb and forefinger. Holding the circle about 18" in front of you, look through the circle at an object in the room, with both eyes open.
Then close each eye in turn. The one that still sees the object through the circle is your dominant eye.
If, both the left eye and the right eye, in turn, still see the object through the circle, then you have 20/20 vision.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Make a circle with your thumb and forefinger. Holding the circle about 18" in front of you, look through the circle at an object in the room, with both eyes open.
Then close each eye in turn. The one that still sees the object through the circle is your dominant eye.
If, both the left eye and the right eye, in turn, still see the object through the circle, then you have 20/20 vision.

Must not bite. Must not bite. It's a joke; he's not serious. Must not bite. Aaaargh. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It will be some gag about no I Q
Its from one of the guests on this weeks Infinite Monkey Cage.
Doing school run now, will try and post the point before going for a ride at 9:30.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Right hand tail of Q on right eye.

But using the other measure my left eye is my dominate eye. What does this mean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here