Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

SDG

May 26, 2014
Just so you're all aware, because I'm sure you really, really want to know :moo:

I'm sure it'll please you to know that Paddy McCarthy revealed at a testimonial evening for our Jules that our Coach Driver was ill the night before and in his words "it was coming out of both ends" when he and the kit man delivered our kit on the Sunday evening.

He tried to clear it but made it worse.

No-one else went it to clear it, and it's still there when the team arrived the next day.

Paddy: "We wouldn't be in the Premier League if it wasn't for that driver. 'Olly wasn't happy"

Cheers to that driver :drink:

:shit:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Confirming what we already knew. Still it lays that to rest.

SDG

May 26, 2014
Now that it's been revealed it was all a Palace plot, shouldn't the game be replayed?

A plot?!

Yes, we poisoned our Coach Driver...

Suffice to say, you didn't help yourselves by directing the Coach the wrong way into the stadium delaying the team by half hour.

At least Pooyet can be laid to rest now.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
A plot?!

you didn't help yourselves by directing the Coach the wrong way into the stadium delaying the team by half hour.

I think we all knew it was your coach driver - though all the Palace fans I know still seemed to believe it was Poyet.

As for directing the coach the wrong way ... sorry, but I think you'd have to be spectacularly thick not to find your way to a huge stadium just off the A27.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I think we all knew it was your coach driver - though all the Palace fans I know still seemed to believe it was Poyet.

i think there's alot of our fans that believe it was Poyet or someone in our staff.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Hard to argue with such 'solid' evidence. Regardless, it's astonishing that attention to this still overshadows the infinitely larger turd laid by the Brighton team that night, right there on the pitch in full view of everyone

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hard to argue with such 'solid' evidence. Regardless, it's astonishing that attention to this still overshadows the infinitely larger turd laid by the Brighton team that night, right there on the pitch in full view of everyone
Seems that you and your club's coach driver have a lot in common.

Both full of shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here