Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains for Sunday

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
As the game is on a sunday will it be a reduced service? Or as its going to be the biggest gate of season have they put extra trains on?
Anyone know? Cheers

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If using the main line much reduced service due to engineering works between Victoria and Croydon. No Gatwick express and only 2 Brighton trains an hour

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
One train an hour going to Polegate, Eastbourne & Hastings after the game.

That should be fun.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Really odd that in that prematch brief it neither says 'fans are warned there is a normal Sunday service', or 'there will be additional trains as well as the normal Sunday timetable'.

I'm assuming there will be more laid on, but a bit odd nothing official has been said either way.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Trains will be a f*cking nightmare. Glad for the first time ever I have paid the £10 for the seagulls coach.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Really odd that in that prematch brief it neither says 'fans are warned there is a normal Sunday service', or 'there will be additional trains as well as the normal Sunday timetable'.

I'm assuming there will be more laid on, but a bit odd nothing official has been said either way.

Maybe the club should hire a Transport Manager :moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two per hour Coastway West. Two per hour Coastway East unless you go to Lewes and back because - yes - they are actually running a train THROUGH Falmer. Bet they're three car wonders as well.

How on EARTH can we arrange for a 10min shuttle service on Boxing Day for 18,000 people and not arrange extra trains for 30,000 in our biggest game of the season. It's not like there won't be spare rolling stock on a Sunday.

Whoever allowed this should be shot, brought back to life, sacked and shot again.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe two Coastway East but only any good if you live in Lewes as one goes on to Seaford and the other towards Hastings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here