Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U21s v Middlesbrough U21s next Monday - apply for tickets if you wish to go

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
There is an article on the official site - U21 GAME VENUE & TIME CHANGE - that states that the U-21s league game against Middlesbrough next Monday, originally scheduled at Culver Road, will now be played at the new training centre at 2pm. There are 100 tickets available ONLY to season ticket holders, but they must be obtained and collected from the Amex in advance.

This might be an opportunity for some supporters to see the new training facility for the first time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can't believe more people haven't posted about this.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Fairly sure its just entrance through a side gate, not exactly a guided tour !! That and the time obviously isnt doable for many people because of work.

Still, nice of the club to actually give away free tickets for it (although they are charging you £1 for the privilege to detour to the Amex to pick the ticket up !!)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Fairly sure its just entrance through a side gate, not exactly a guided tour !! That and the time obviously isnt doable for many people because of work.

Still, nice of the club to actually give away free tickets for it (although they are charging you £1 for the privilege to detour to the Amex to pick the ticket up !!)
Agree that it obviously isn't a guided tour but it is rare opportunity/excuse to visit the site and at least partially experience the much lauded ambience.

I'm in.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Agree that it obviously isn't a guided tour but it is rare opportunity/excuse to visit the site and at least partially experience the much lauded ambience.

I'm in.

Absolutely, and again the club previously said all games would be behind closed doors - for this to then be offered by the club is a nice touch and a rare one from clubs these days.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Development squad games are free to sth. I would think the only reason a ticket has to be shown is that the number is limited to 100.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I will pick mine up tomorrow before Ipswich game if it is open

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here