Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away programmes

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I've recently been trying to buy Brighton away programmes for Albion games I've been to over the years. I'm not overly fussed about home programmes. I used to buy them religiously in the late 80s - mid 90s, but now only buy the odd one, especially if it's a cup game for eg, as a keepsake. Anyway, of the 40 odd I've been to(would have been far more were it not for marriage, kids, being poor etc), there's a few programmes I haven't got or mislaid. These are: Orient(Fa Cup) Nov,1998, Swansea August,1994 & Reading April,1994.
Tried a few programme sites online and got a few others I was after, but I'm having trouble with these 3. Anyone suggestions, or does anyone have any of them sitting in their loft? Happy to buy them ;-)

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Wow. Thanks in advance Hiney. If there's any home programmes you need, I may have some, esp mid 90s. That said, I would imagine you already have them !

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Reckon I have the Orient and Reading ones somewhere if Hiney doesn't come up with the goods. PM me if you want me to dig them out, they are in plastic bags in plastic storage boxes in the garage and I have been meaning to start getting rid of those for all bar the biggest games. I had to stop buying them as I was running out of room in the garage for essentials, beer, wine, that sort of thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here