British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Really hope so. Another flop off the payroll

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we can bin Toko, McCourt and Agustien and bring in Benno, and another decent central midfielder, then the midfield looks sorted.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I think the last time that a signing had me so excited and then delivered so little was Federico Turienzo.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Would be beneficial for him and for the club. No point in slagging off a player who never had any opportunity to prove themselves.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well that was the biggest waste of time (Toko's) and money (ours) ever.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No detail and certainly no source info but he is going. Probably back overseas.

I must question how you know this?

It's a shame Toko never worked out, I thought he was the like for like replacement for Bridcutt we'd been looking for.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
.....and he was in my pre season ''who is my best XI'' as well, even though I'd never even set eyes on him................still haven't if the truth be told. :facepalm:

Oh well

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite staggering that he was behind complete and utter JUNK like Gardner all season. I mean how bad do you have to be ? Agustien bad ??

Nice one Burke.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think the last time that a signing had me so excited and then delivered so little was Federico Turienzo.

At least we actually got a handful of appearances out of him. And didn't he score a late goal once in the Cup ? Or is my memory playing tricks on me.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
When you think about it not even getting us Ulloa can make up for the shower of shite Burke signed for us this season. He absolutely had to go.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If true, then it's a shame we didn't get to see if he could be of any use - pre-season matches and dev squad can't have helped him settle into the English game as well as he would have liked.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quite staggering that he was behind complete and utter JUNK like Gardner all season. I mean how bad do you have to be ? Agustien bad ??

Nice one Burke.

Think some serious eyebrows have to be raised over this signing. ??? doesn't do the eyebrow-raising seriousness justice.

How on EARTH did we ever end up signing a player who had only ever played for Grasshoppers in the mighty Swiss League?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Think some serious eyebrows have to be raised over this signing. ??? doesn't do the eyebrow-raising seriousness justice.

How on EARTH did we ever end up signing a player who had only ever played for Grasshoppers in the mighty Swiss League?
And the Champions League.
BTW, Grasshoppers would tear us apart.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When you think about it not even getting us Ulloa can make up for the shower of shite Burke signed for us this season. He absolutely had to go.

I don't think Burke can be credited with Ulloa...wasn't Gus tracking him for a couple of years before landing him in January 2013 ? That would've pre-dated any Burke involvement in discovering him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here