Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Looking for a football fan

karlisbergs

Jan 19, 2015
Hi!

My name is Karlis, I am a photography student at Brighton University. For a class I am doing a photo project about football.

I would love to meet anyone who considers himself or herself a big fan of football.

Anyone who collects football related things, I would like to see your collection.

If you would like to be a part of my photo project, please, feel free to contact me.

My email is karlisbergs@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Karlis

www.karlisbergs.com

Last edited:

karlisbergs

Jan 19, 2015
Specially for you Matt. A picture I took in Lewes. If you want to see more of my pictures, you are welcome to go to my website... but the football project is not ready to go online. ;)

View attachment 61959

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi!

My name is Karlis, I am a photography student at Brighton University. For a class I am doing a photo project about football.

I would love to meet anyone who considers himself or herself a big fan of football.

Anyone who collects football related things, I would like to see your collection.

If you would like to be a part of my photo project, please, feel free to contact me.

Karlis

www.karlisbergs.com

Palarse-------if not ask Hitony:)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi!

Karlis

www.karlisbergs.com

Have you got a sister called Lev :moo:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Hi!

Karlis

www.karlisbergs.com

If you`re at Brighton Uni..walk to Amex about 3 pm Sunday with your camera there will be approx 30,000 Football fans to take pictures of...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Great website, you're a fantastic photographer. I love the documentary style.

I can't help you, but try and get in contact with Tim Carder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here