Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is a very boring window on NSC

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Hardly a whiff of a decent rumour - No black windowed Bentleys seen leaving the training ground - No sightings of Messi or Bale in Donatellos - No rumours from tenuously related Cabbies about Foreign superstars flying into Gatwick - When will it all kick off?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I just saw Michael Owen walking out the grand but then he's always doing that, it's hardly news anymore.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
There must be some decent free signings or loans to be had, I am sure things are being worked on behind the scenes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Weren't we told we were ready to go and expecting quick movement this window, or did I imagine that?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Even the bedwetters cant be arsed, they're usually up in arms if there's been no signing in the first week of Jan.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Normally January is about which players the premier league vultures are circling around.

This time we need 3+ signings, and there isn't much info on what is happening. We need transfer deadline day asap to get it all over with.

Then we can talk about Murray in the loan window if he doesn't go to Reading.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Weren't we told we were ready to go and expecting quick movement this window, or did I imagine that?

Mabie that was when burke was in charge. Always had top signings in the bag nice and early :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even the bedwetters cant be arsed, they're usually up in arms if there's been no signing in the first week of Jan.

The club have killed our ambition and expectation with their recent dealings in transfers windows. Well they have mine, I expect cheap and uninspiring players, it's seems to be the way these days. Bent was a bright spot though and a loan is our only hope of a decent signing this window imo.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Normally January is about which players the premier league vultures are circling around.

This time we need 3+ signings, and there isn't much info on what is happening. We need transfer deadline day asap to get it all over with.

Then we can talk about Murray in the loan window if he doesn't go to Reading.

Saw on SSN that Palace are close to signing Gestede from Blackburn and that Glenn Murray could be on his way back to Reading for £2m. How true that is is anybody's guess

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
All the deals used to get done in Topolino in Hove. It's shut now so it's just not possible to get anything sorted...

Personally I would send CMS back out on loan and hold on to O'Grady. And start Colunga. And Calderon and KLL (when fit).

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I saw Maradona eating a Sausage in Carats Cafe. On his way to Lancing for a medical apparently, just docked at Shoreham docks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All the deals used to get done in Topolino in Hove. It's shut now so it's just not possible to get anything sorted...

Personally I would send CMS back out on loan and hold on to O'Grady. And start Colunga. And Calderon and KLL (when fit).

Why send CMS out on loan, he'd never come back as his contract expires in June. Better to just sell him. He could make a very good makeweight for a club in the lower division's star player.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Why send CMS out on loan, he'd never come back as his contract expires in June. Better to just sell him. He could make a very good makeweight for a club in the lower division's star player.

Good call. Only advantage of a loan is we might get a better price at the end of the season if he starts knocking them in. Which I imagine he won't.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Christ Hughtons connections and experience are very good, so we were lead to believe, I guess we're just not rushing into anything.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
I predict we will wait until the last day and then pull in a net full of shite..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here