• 6 or more

Votes: 19 8.6%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Somebody told me yesterday that they had 5 (or it may have even been 6) televisions in their home, which strikes me as astounding.

I can probably understand the need for 2, at a push, but 5/6?

We have just the one in the lounge and I had been giving some thought to getting rid of that - there is very little on that I watch - most of what I do watch is on my iPad on the train. A family film on a Friday or Saturday evening is good though, so it will be staying.

How many TVs do you have in your home?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
4 in regular use, one old portable in the garage incorporating a VHS player for any conversions 7_17_41.gif

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Two downstairs, one taken out of kitchen. One in games room, two in childrens bedrooms, one taken out of our bedroom. 5 in use two ditched.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
2, one in the lounge and one in the Bedroom. And the only reason we have two is if I want to play playstation while the Mrs is watching stuff I can't stand. If I didn't have a playstation, we'd have 1 TV.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Three , used to be five when the kids lived here.

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
1 in each bedroom, 1 in the kitchen (most used tv in the house) and 1 in the lounge. Do I need all 5? Probably not, but do they all have a use? Yes! Busy house with people of different ages with different tastes in tv programmes and obviously games systems for the kids.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
2. One in the living room, one in my bedroom.

It's quite easy to end up with loads if you have a big house - my parents have 5 and they hardly watch TV.

I remember once being told by a very senior retired police officer that having multiple TVs with video recording equipment in the same room was generally considered by the rozzers to be sufficient evidence to get you banged up - or at least thoroughly investigated.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
One and debating getting rid of that, other than one or two series there is nothing worth watching on TV. The only thing that has stopped me is for something to stick on in the background when freinds come round. Otherwise my CD player or radio get more use.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I remember once being told by a very senior retired police officer that having multiple TVs with video recording equipment in the same room was generally considered by the rozzers to be sufficient evidence to get you banged up - or at least thoroughly investigated.

So you took to eBay and have just the one now?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have 3, I suppose. One is in my bedroom, and horrendously heavy and vast, suitable for a student in 2003. Another is in a box and I think we're giving that away. The main one is new and "smart" and am getting used to its intense and unshakable clarity. It's weird to have everything so precise and the murkiness of usual televisuality wiped clean. Sure my eyes will adjust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here