Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's bought tickets tickets to sell to Arsenal fans????

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Anyone buying tickets for Arsenal fans should friggin hang there heads in shame!!!

And what should all the season ticket holders who are Arsenal fans and who have bought tickets for themselves be doing with their heads? (there are quite a few of them, I know for a fact)

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
And what should all the season ticket holders who are Arsenal fans and who have bought tickets for themselves be doing with their heads? (there are quite a few of them, I know for a fact)

F**k off and support Arsenal we don't need you!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

There only season ticket holders at the Amex because they are too tight to buy season tickets at Arsenal!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

So these are the people that the half and half scarves are aimed out. I would suggest that they buy two, one for their Albion supporting half and the other one for their Arsenal half.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
So these are the people that the half and half scarves are aimed out. I would suggest that they buy two, one for their Albion supporting half and the other one for their Arsenal half.

Half and half scarves are the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen utter B***ocks!! Support one team don't sit on the friggin fence never heard so much crap!!

el punal

F**k off and support Arsenal we don't need you!

You might not but the club do. If they are committed to spending £600+/- a year per season ticket and increase revenue, the club, any club, would welcome that.

As a matter of interest, would you say f**k off to Albion fans that go and watch St.Pauli or Borussia Dortmund?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
There were three Arsenal fans in my office this afternoon (Brighton based office) who were online waiting in the ticketing queue to buy tickets in the home stands. It's alright people on here taking issue with those of us who feel tickets for this match were overpriced, but would there have been so many tickets still available had the pricing had been more reasonable?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For some fans it is a no-brainer , hundred sovs clear profit.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
i have a very uneasy feeling the home ends are going to be littered with Arsenal fans this week, I do hope people hold their emotions in check

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Half and half scarves are the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen utter B***ocks!! Support one team don't sit on the friggin fence never heard so much crap!!

How vary dare you

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Stewards might be busy on Sunday could be a laugh.

I think we all know there are many Arsenal fans who are Brighton season ticket holders, along with a few other clubs but I would like to think that if they are supporting their first club on Sunday they would show a modicum of respect for the genuine Brighton fans and if they score keep,their celebrating to a bare minimum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here