Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One of the world's HARD creatures is in peril. Can you help?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The world's rhinos are in danger. Human activity is pushing them towards the brink. Poaching reached unprecedented levels in 2014.

NSC loves a hard creature but even a rhino, massive horn and all, is no match for a man with a rifle.

I will be running the Brighton Half Marathon next month on behalf of Save the Rhino International. I am coming out of running anonymity to do so, as I have never run an event before. I shall be donning the charity's iconic rhino costume to make life harder for myself and, hopefully, a little more worthy of your support.

https://www.justgiving.com/Jim-Higham1/

Obviously I know none of you. Times are hard and there is no reason at all for me to expect your support or cash. However, if you are a warm hearted soul and feeling flush then literally every penny is genuinely appreciated.

Even if you do not wish to contribute, if you happen to be there on the day and you see the rhino pass by, please give me a shout to help me along. You can rest assured that the beating heart of a seagull will be powering that rhino.

Thank you for your time. Apologies in advance for the occasional bounce between now and February 22nd.

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here