Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FlixAddict... anyone know about them?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
They say they are are FREE streaming service for films. However they want you to join... which is fine but then they want credit card details... which is not fine. If it's free, why would they want payment details. Is this type of site a scam waiting to happen or am I being too cautious. Any thoughts out there NSC'ers

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
They say they are are FREE streaming service for films. However they want you to join... which is fine but then they want credit card details... which is not fine. If it's free, why would they want payment details. Is this type of site a scam waiting to happen or am I being too cautious. Any thoughts out there NSC'ers

just don't do it

Get Netflix instead - or just download torrents - one is cheap, the other is free and easy

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
just don't do it

Get Netflix instead - or just download torrents - one is cheap, the other is free and easy
Fantastic Willy but `i'm already a paid subscriber to Netflix but I'm going to Cambodia early in Feb and wanted to see The Killing Fields. Not on Netflix but listed on these Free streamimg sites. Any thoughts?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
just loaded homecinema.mobi - seems great

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Talking of downloads, I borrowed a nifty little 500g external hard drive off a mate the other day, its got dozens of films downloaded onto it, all in perfect HD. Just slots into the HDMI port on the tellybox and bobs yer cock. I watched Lucy lasy night (not bad), and I'm planning on having a sniff of the new Sin City film tonight. There's loads of new titles on it, including that Stephen Hawking one I fink, and the latest Hobbit. Will be having a few cheap nights in this week methinks.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Pay £6 and buy it off Amazon on DVD? Either that or I think it is available on Amazon Instant Video so if you've never taken advantage of their free Prime trial offer maybe you could see it for free that way.

edit: oh sorry, thats on amazon.com instant video not amazon.co.uk :(

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here