Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are there NO TRANS GENDER toilets at the AMEX ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As a SUPPORTERS representative and one of the more INTELLIGANT supporters MYSELF it is becoming NOTICABLE the lack of toilet FACILITIES for those who don't KNOW if they're ARTHUR or MARTHA and in these ENLIGHTENED times the Albion should be CATERING for TRANSEXUALS and making them WELCOME to the AMEX.

It is time Barber PULLED his FINGER out and did something ABOUT it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I once had a pub in Kings Cross in 1972, that had a couple of transvestites using it and asked the local police which toilet they should use. They said technically the gents but because of the individual cubicles probably best using the ladies.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
As a SUPPORTERS representative and one of the more INTELLIGANT supporters MYSELF it is becoming NOTICABLE the lack of toilet FACILITIES for those who don't KNOW if they're ARTHUR or MARTHA and in these ENLIGHTENED times the Albion should be CATERING for TRANSEXUALS and making them WELCOME to the AMEX.

Slow news-week eh?

2/10 - Sorry En.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Are you that well known Palace fan Vince Hiliare's Ars**ole in disguise?

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
Is this because of that home game in December when you wanted me to help you with that "personal adjustment" problem and we couldn't decide whether to sort it out in the Mens or the Ladies?

Ooh Ernest, you were a very naughty boy that day!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So you're no sure which one you should use then, Enrest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

??? Male to Female Transgenders use the LADIES and Female to Male Transgenders use the GENTS :facepalm:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Make all the toilets unisex, with more division between urinals and cubicles and job done! That way any one wanting privacy can use a cubicle otherwise anyone can rock up to the urinal, including ladies with their she wees.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
There are transgender toilets everywhere - the men use the ones marked 'Men' and the women use the ones marked 'Women'.

Did you think that 'Transgender' was a different category? How strange you are EnReSt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here