Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching Arsenal on the Isle of Wight

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Can anyone recommend a pub that might be showing the game? Preferably somewhere vagely child friendly - I'll be in St Helens / Bembridge. Anyone got a bit of local knowledge?

(Yes I know I could get a ticket/ferry/train and actually go to the game, and I know that you're probably travelling from the South Pacific at a cost of a bazillion pounds and I respect you for that. But it's not going to happen and I'll still like some advice. Thanks.)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I figured that as a Brighton fan on a Brighton board the Brighton bit was pretty obvious. Maybe I should also have specified that it was football I was after as opposed to, say, Crown Green Bowls?

There aren't any crown green lawns on the island unfortunately. There's a flat green club in Bembridge but you'll not have any luck as it's the indoor season, so it'll be shut. So it's probably the IOW Bowls Club in Ryde for wood-on-jack action.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
The Tap isn't the best Pub ,but i dont know of many Pubs with BT .Local real ale from £1 .95 a pint ,if your having a beer Southern Vecis bus route 8 1 per hour departs St Helens Vine Inn 1501 and Bembridge Crossway 1514 arrive Sandown 1530ish .The Tap is on your right as you enter Sandown High St.Buses return from Sandown Victoria Rd across the road from The Tap at 1821,1916,2016,2116,2216and 2316.You could also try The Castle 01983403169 or Flanagans 01983408851 both in Sandown ,their Websites don't say if they have BT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here