Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Travel Coaches for Ipswich (from Worthing)

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
Was going to use the Seagulls Travel service for Wednesday, taking the lad and it's a hassle free way to get back in good time for mid-week games. Went to book as per usual and there are no Worthing pick up points showing? Has anyone booked or know why this would be (have e-mailed them as well). Cheers

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Ring them Stage Door Travel 01903 751752.

I get the ST25 from Durrington and there were about 4-5 empty seats Saturday. Also stops at The Lamb and Thomas A Beckett Car Park.

Another coach picks up from the North Star.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I booked mine from Hailsham this morning. Dont bother online, phone 0845 901 1142

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Was going to use the Seagulls Travel service for Wednesday, taking the lad and it's a hassle free way to get back in good time for mid-week games. Went to book as per usual and there are no Worthing pick up points showing? Has anyone booked or know why this would be (have e-mailed them as well). Cheers

It does that when the coaches are full.

That said, sometimes if you give them a ring, they find spaces, so I'd suggest you try that. Don't rely on the emails, as they can take quite a while to reply (last time I did that, they replied on the day of the game, about 3-4 days after I'd originally messaged them).

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
It does that when the coaches are full.

That said, sometimes if you give them a ring, they find spaces, so I'd suggest you try that. Don't rely on the emails, as they can take quite a while to reply (last time I did that, they replied on the day of the game, about 3-4 days after I'd originally messaged them).

Yep, gave them a call and two seats booked for the Broadwater pick up - guess they take down the web option to avoid overselling.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, gave them a call and two seats booked for the Broadwater pick up - guess they take down the web option to avoid overselling.

:thumbsup:

Jul 7, 2003

They sometimes juggle their coaches around as they have a mixture of seating capacity so will switch the larger one to a route where there is still demand from the route which still has a few seats left.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here