Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Usual situation, 30 spots to fill so first 29 replies get a spot.

As we don't know what order anyone will enter in though, or the full list of entrants, everyone will be assigned a number from 1-30 and your representative will be whoever shows up in that position.

:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Count me in.

Sting to be number 30 in the Rumble?

Not sure, but I reckon he'll make an appearance of some kind getting involved with HHH - I think it'll be Sting/HHH at 'Mania.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
roman reigns to win SURELY?

I'd reckon so.

I think Lesnar will lose the Title too - apparently he's off to MMA again. I'd guess either Rollins will win outright or it'll be something like Cena gets battered all match but somehow wins it, then Rollins cashes in MITB straight away and picks him off.

Oct 25, 2003
I'd reckon so.

I think Lesnar will lose the Title too - apparently he's off to MMA again. I'd guess either Rollins will win outright or it'll be something like Cena gets battered all match but somehow wins it, then Rollins cashes in MITB straight away and picks him off.

yeh i dont think lesnar will be champion after the RR. on one hand it makes sense him being champ...he's obviously the best and it would be unrealistic to suggest that he'd lose to anyone. however he's just not around enough for his title run to be interesting. maybe he'll get double crossed by Heyman. I think Rollins will walk out as champ either way

Yes please! Hopefully will do better than drawing Khali when I sorted the sweepstake last year!

Very much looking forward to this, and the beauty of having the WWE Network now is that I've been watching old rumbles in the build up to this

Also anyone know of pubs/bars in Brighton that are definitely showing the event? I messaged Bedrock (formerly Wahoo) earlier in the month and they said they would be, but they aren't promoting an event for showing the Rumble on their facebook page as of yet. Know the Druids (where I watched it last year) isn't this year.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'd reckon so.

I Hope Lesnar loses it, I really dislike the fact a part timer holds the title, he rarely turns up to Raw, let alone cut promos or fight.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Also anyone know of pubs/bars in Brighton that are 100% showing the event? I've messaged Bedrock (formerly Wahoo) earlier in the month and they said they would be, but aren't promoting showing it on their facebook page as of yet.

I also asked Bedrock - we usually watch Wrestlemania there - and they confirmed they are showing the Rumble

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here