Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are absolutely GAGGING for 2 decent strikers

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The thing is who will it be though??

Got a feeling we will go in for Shola Ameobi with the Newcastle connection, is he good enough though??

Would love Chris Wood and we shouldn't be put off by the £3m price tag as he is worth every penny of that. I have a feeling that a top end Champ club (Norwich, Middlesbrough) may nab him.

Jermaine Beckford as an outside bet??

Who do you think is in the frame NSC?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We need to but I don't have that much confidence we will get the required quality. Time for TB to show the fans those season tickets are worth renewing.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We need to but I don't have that much confidence we will get the required quality. Time for TB to show the fans those season tickets are worth renewing.

What kind of transfer outlay would send out the right message?

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Andy Williams from Swindon looks a right handful and I also like pitman from Bournemouth but maybe someone with championship experience is needed would say Andy Carroll on loan but he's getting game time now

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I guess it's not so much the cash, but being astute. I hope we have been able to identify talented players that won't cost a fortune like Ulloa for example.

I think we would all be delighted with another Ulloa. Don't think there are many of those around though unfortunately...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I agree. Muzza is the best option.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Didn't the club sack the scout who found Leo last year? That was obviously a great idea.

I suppose if we could off-load Baldock, that could help to fund Chris Woods but I'd be happy to give Ameobi a go.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He looked like he had lost his place few weeks ago to sakho and Valencia, come back from Injury it's that unthinkable is it ??

The very notion of getting Andy Carrol down here is absolutely bonkers. The money that has been spent on that fella, and the wages he would be on, and thats before we even consider why on earth he would drop out of the Prem into the second division when he's in the prime of his career.

Cloud cuckoo.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If we were going to gamble I would suggest Borja Gonzalez/Baston
6ft 3, 23 years old great player playing in Spanish 2nd division. Can hold the ball up, quick and decent in the air. Goal record is impressive. On loan from Athletico Madrid but allegedly available for 2 million quid.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDpinA-x9ls
For those that want a watch

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we were going to gamble I would suggest Borja Gonzalez/Baston
6ft 3, 23 years old great player playing in Spanish 2nd division. Can hold the ball up, quick and decent in the air. Goal record is impressive. On loan from Athletico Madrid but allegedly available for 2 million quid.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDpinA-x9ls
For those that want a watch
Sign him up, Kris !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here