Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

Was supposed to start 0900 on Monday.

Was planning to log in then and buy a couple of tickets for my non season ticket supporter friends.

However, it seems to have started early and it's virtually sold out.

Either I'm being a numpty and am missing something or the club have changed the on sale time and in the process completely screwed tho who have followed the updated and were planning on loggin in and buying tomorrow

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Was supposed to start 0900 on Monday.

Was planning to log in then and buy a couple of tickets for my non season ticket supporter friends.

However, it seems to have started early and it's virtually sold out.

Either I'm being a numpty and am missing something or the club have changed the on sale time and in the process completely screwed tho who have followed the updated and were planning on loggin in and buying tomorrow

Assume you missed the email from the club, that started:

As a supporter with a booking history of Albion games at the Amex, I am writing to let you know that you are entitled to a special online pre-sale of tickets for our FA Cup 4th round clash against Arsenal. This pre-sale is online only and you are entitled to purchase one ticket from 7pm on Saturday 17 January. During the pre-sale a limited number of tickets have been released for purchase. At 9am on Monday a further release of seats will be made available online.

Tickets start from £33 for adults, £25 for over 65s, £16 for under 18s and £6 for under 10s.*

Jan 30, 2008
Assume you missed the email from the club, that started:

As a supporter with a booking history of Albion games at the Amex, I am writing to let you know that you are entitled to a special online pre-sale of tickets for our FA Cup 4th round clash against Arsenal. This pre-sale is online only and you are entitled to purchase one ticket from 7pm on Saturday 17 January. During the pre-sale a limited number of tickets have been released for purchase. At 9am on Monday a further release of seats will be made available online.

Tickets start from £33 for adults, £25 for over 65s, £16 for under 18s and £6 for under 10s.*
thanks but no thanks , not at those prices

regards
DR

Yes, but they'll be releasing a load more tomorrow, as the email quoted in an earlier post clearly states, so no need to panic if you get on there at 09:00 or soon after

I didn't get the email (guess as I'm a sth) but I did miss hat quote from the earlier post so I guess all will be ok.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here