Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk and the Hammers

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
As far as i'm concerned after yesterdays stupidity and petulance we can't get rid of him soon enough. Come on Westham get the cash out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's threads like this that remind me just a how great Ernest is.

Fishing ain't easy, and yet Ernie still manages a good few nibbles every time.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
He's a very good player in general terms, so if the 'Ammers come along and offer the man a big leg up, he'll go one way or another.
He's been value for money, so l'd wish him well, like the other quality street kids that have gone recently.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
it dosent matter if he dived or not u cant do what dunk did end of!! i remember the boxing day game already at 1-0 down blatantly pulling down a reading player down in the box when the ball had gone and the palace away fixture 2 seasons ago sent off in less than 10 mins can be a liability no doubt he has ability though but very hot headed and immature in my opinion

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
As far as i'm concerned after yesterdays stupidity and petulance we can't get rid of him soon enough. Come on Westham get the cash out.

Oh come on! Sell your assets when you are close to being on your uppers at the wrong end of the league? Grow Up. If any body needs to splash the cash it is TB. And no - we should not sell Dunk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here