Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "highlight" of yesterday's match

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Under the circumstances, not great when this was the absolute highlight of yesterday's game, but THAT miss was incredible. Yer Brentford bloke walks the ball around Stockdale, he's inside the 6 yard area, he just has to tap it into an empty net, yet the ball gets stuck between his legs..... Did Stockdale get a slight touch? If so, it was imperceptible...

Hilarious. If anything, worse than Ronnie Rosenthal, or Fernando Torres, or that famous Roger Davies one from the 70s....

When that didnt go in, I KNEW, with utter certainty that we were destined to score a late equaliser ... so much for that feeling, eh?

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
It was an incredible miss. My personal highlight was having a delicious pie at Half Time, beautiful it was

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Followed by a chant of "you're just too good for us" from our section of WSU. I think we had 8 players on the pitch at that stage too.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
shame it can't get a posting on here, the whenever we feel down we could re run it and have a laugh ..

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
CBA to edit the video, 23.50 in.....

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b050mbfl/the-football-league-show-20142015-17012015[/video]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here