Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one.....

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
.....who thinks the Arse smell tickets are a piss-take for a tonking on the box too?:(

Prob not but you should have joined all the others winging on the previous threads. Personally don t see the issue with the price. You want to watch on TV due to the price then do so. If you want to watch it live then cough up

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Prob not but you should have joined all the others winging on the previous threads. Personally don t see the issue with the price. You want to watch on TV due to the price then do so. If you want to watch it live then cough up
This.

I wish people would stop whinging about paying full price to see us play one of the best teams. Don't go simple.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Bargain at £50 for my lad and me, and the added bonus for him on Monday morning taking the piss out of he's Arsenal mates when we give them a good tonking . :D

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
£32.

I'd get used to it for when we get to the prem

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we win it will be worth every penny but I would take 3 points from the Ipswich game and a draw with Arsenal as I would love to play them away. But let's make a big effort to get behind the team.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it will be on radio sussex.............................for free

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Everyone demands we have some success we get it they moan. Ffs enjoy.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Sorry mate, I don't even understand the question???
That's genetics for you, Steevie

Mine was 42 nicker ES upper BTW.
...and while I"m here, being a loud gobshite doesn't necessarily make you right.
Courtesy costs nothing, and you know who you are.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Agree with all the other posts. I think it is reasonably priced considering we will hopefully be getting to see some of the best players in Europe if not the world . And you never know we might pull off a shock .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here