Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Arsenals warm up game is currently one way traffic

The gooners have hardly had a kick.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Jesus, they are ripping City a new one at the moment, got all their players back, a little worrying....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly Wenger is intimated by the prospect of facing CMS and O'Grady, so is practising a more defensive line up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mertasacker vs ogrady! Or CMS. Anyone think hewtonne will remind Greer that there is no point kicking it in the air to our two midgets up front .....no neither do I

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mertasacker vs ogrady! Or CMS. Anyone think hewtonne will remind Greer that there is no point kicking it in the air to our two midgets up front .....no neither do I
If yesterday is anything to go by, Greer would struggle to pick out Kemy or any of the moons orbiting him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We defend better than city did for the 2nd

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Cmon be positive we ripped Charlton apart last week....Bring on the Arsenal who could only beat City 2-0. The way CMS and COG been playing against brilliant defenders.Arsenals shaky back four will be in for it.

My forecast 4-0 Brighton.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hopefully Arsenil won't get the cheating officials like they had today.

???

Thought the officials had a good game, got the key decisions right, with the exception of not sending Kompany off after he'd clattered Sanchez.

(Incidentally, I dislike both of the teams equally!! - so neutral)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Were loose.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
My fear was that Arsenal would have taken a tanking yesterday and would be heading into the Brighton game desperate to put the record straight. A few of their players might well be basking in the glory of a rare win against one of the 'Big boyz'. That said, we'll probably still get a hiding next Sunday afternoon. Sanchez never seems to get rested by Wenger which is ominous. Guess the paying Brighton public want to see the likes of him on show though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here