Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund - New Chairman

3 Not allowed!
    The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund is delighted to announce the new Chairman, Mike Langridge the son of REMF Chairman, Tony Langridge. RIP. Vice Chairman is the fundraiser Extraordinairre Brett Mendoza. An exciting and vibrant new team.

Please support them in pushing the REMF onto greater things.

I am sure Tony is looking down and feeling very proud.

Further details to follow.
    Last edited by Uncle Spielberg; 18-01-2015 at 15:07.
    Spielberg is GOD.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      His uncle is, well done Mike and Brett, Tony and Gareth have given you a great legacy to continue.
      "Holloway did the equivalent of supermarket sweep and loaded his trolley up and when he got home realised he had a load of dodgy flat pack furniture which he didn't know how to put together and has walked off in frustration leaving someone else to sort it out."
      The most curious thing.. Cheshire Cat's Avatar
      11 miles from Deva Stadium, 14 miles from Prenton Park, 20 miles from Racecourse Ground, 256 miles from Falmer - work it out yourself...

0 Not allowed!
      Is this a hereditory monarchy all of a sudden?
      Or North Korea?

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HAILSHAM SEAGULL View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      His uncle is, well done Mike and Brett, Tony and Gareth have given you a great legacy to continue.
      Thank you Uncle Chris!!
      I'm looking forward to it, but it's big shoes to fill following on from Dad and Gareth. They have done the charity proud and taken it far. I'm sure myself and Brett will do our best and carry on with growing it and supporting the charities that the REMF are already associated with.
      I'll put you down for coming to this years golf day as well!! ;)

0 Not allowed!
      I would like to add, that it wasn't an easy decision. After being asked to consider this role I did have reservations. Dad loved this charity and devoted a lot of time and effort to it. I was more worried about not being able to continue at the same level.
      Myself and Gareth obviously spoke about all of this and it was also decided that with Brett, who is a great fundraiser and also cares for the charity, and Gareth still heavily involved with the REMF and his knowledge, that we could make this work and carry on doing fantastic things for those less fortunate.
      To carry on from Dad, for me, is a really special honour. I feel very honoured to of been asked.
      I would also like to thank the Eaton family for welcoming myself and Brett in and giving us this chance.
      Here's to a fantastic 2015!
      Mike.

0 Not allowed!
      Well done all - absolutely love the REMF and excited Tony's name in the REMF will live on through his son.

On another note, may I suggest looking at an REMF darts comp again?!
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

0 Not allowed!
      Top stuff, the REMF is everything that is fantastic about our football club and its community.
      Every Premier League game 2017/18

1 Not allowed!
      Congrats to both. eternally grateful for all the money that has helped out here in Kenya. Brett has also seen it here first hand for himself and so he really knows just what a difference it is making to the lives of individuals out here. All the best, keep up the good work
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Great choice. Can't think of anyone else who would fill Tony's boots as well as Mike will do. Mike is a top top guy!

Nice one guys.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Fat Langers View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I would like to add, that it wasn't an easy decision. After being asked to consider this role I did have reservations. Dad loved this charity and devoted a lot of time and effort to it. I was more worried about not being able to continue at the same level.
      Myself and Gareth obviously spoke about all of this and it was also decided that with Brett, who is a great fundraiser and also cares for the charity, and Gareth still heavily involved with the REMF and his knowledge, that we could make this work and carry on doing fantastic things for those less fortunate.
      To carry on from Dad, for me, is a really special honour. I feel very honoured to of been asked.
      I would also like to thank the Eaton family for welcoming myself and Brett in and giving us this chance.
      Here's to a fantastic 2015!
      Mike.
      Really great to see the Langridge family still heavily involved in this, Tony would be so proud.

Has there been a date set for the REMF golf day?