Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rate our strikers this season so far

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What is the point of rating our strikers, all you achieve is saying that the top one, is top of a poor bunch.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Rating our strikers . Strikers need to make and or score Goals. So I`ll rate Dunk as a 6. All so called Strikers 1.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1. Bent
2. Colunga
3. Baldock
4. Halford
--------------
5. COG
6. CMS
7. Fenelon

Below the line = Get rid

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I quite like Colunga and would say he has been quite unlucky to be missing out on a starting place , i would probably start him and Oooh Gravy on wednesday , the combined goal tally of our strikers thus far this season says it all really .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
shamir fenelon?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Assuming the BBC stats are correct and up to date, 9 goals between them all season pretty much sums it up, really.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
CMS - 4/10. As ever lots of running but little end product.
Baldock - 5/10. Being kind and giving a 5. Hasn't featured much and when he has he's usially played out of position. Can't judge him fairly on that basis alone IMO.
COG - 3/10. It's hard not to get caught up in the romanticism of his recent positive performances and showing a very human side of a footballer but he's still done very little to impress overall.
Colunga - 5. Shows versatility as he can play out wide or in the hole as well as in the traditional striker role. He's shown glimpses of quality but they are few and far between.

So overall a very mediocre strike force with not stand out player. The fact they've barely scored 10 league goals between them at this stage of the season shows we lack quality. I'd sell CMS and O'Grady and bring another striker in and then reassess Baldock in the summer.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
CMS - 4/10. As ever lots of running but little end product.
Baldock - 5/10. Being kind and giving a 5. Hasn't featured much and when he has he's usially played out of position. Can't judge him fairly on that basis alone IMO.
COG - 3/10. It's hard not to get caught up in the romanticism of his recent positive performances and showing a very human side of a footballer but he's still done very little to impress overall.
Colunga - 5. Shows versatility as he can play out wide or in the hole as well as in the traditional striker role. He's shown glimpses of quality but they are few and far between.

So overall a very mediocre strike force with not stand out player. The fact they've barely scored 10 league goals between them at this stage of the season shows we lack quality. I'd sell CMS and O'Grady and bring another striker in and then reassess Baldock in the summer.

O'Grady was mediocre yesterday.
If anyone thinks he is the answer then I'm a Dutchman-----------Clog Off:moo:

And I was at Brentford away X 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here