Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of Fire,

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
How was it for you?

For me I enjoyed it, joining in and scarf twirling, it sounded to me that the majority of the north joined in, and I also saw fans scarf twirling in the east and west stands ( are we at last acting as one for a chant). lets have more of the same:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have trouble waking up in the night with it playing in my ear. With three games in quick succession I can see this becoming more problematic!

BFC

Jan 18, 2015
It's shit, we have some fans who try to get it going at home games sometimes, can't stand it and has no place in football. Football should be about proper chanting and nothing else.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
I have trouble waking up in the night with it playing in my ear. With three games in quick succession I can see this becoming more problematic!

I think it will only become a problem for you when, you wake up in the middle of the night twirling something above your head and dressing in black pyjamas:lolol:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Doesn't take long for people to start moaning does it. It's a decent enough song which caught on over the 3 away games in London, nothing wrong with trying to get it going around the Amex. Will sound and look great when we're 2 up against Arsenal.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Doesn't take long for people to start moaning does it. It's a decent enough song which caught on over the 3 away games in London, nothing wrong with trying to get it going around the Amex. Will sound and look great when we're 2 up against Arsenal.

Let's face it whatever is done gets the moaners out. Great twirling away, and looked good yesterday at home, even the non singers should be able to manage this.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's shit, we have some fans who try to get it going at home games sometimes, can't stand it and has no place in football. Football should be about proper chanting and nothing else.

Beats "nothing else" which seems to be the norm from some.

I put it in the same category as "Albion Manager's Blue and White Army" and "The Great Escape". Basically dull and repetitive, but who can reasonably complain if it gets the crowd going.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I don't mind it. It sounded great at Craven Cottage on 29 December, and it would be good if we could get the same thing going at the Amex. It has the advantage over some of the other chants in that, with no words and a simple tune it's easy for occasional fans to join in. Interesting that the club played the Johnny Cash version on the PA in the pre-match build-up. Not sure I've heard them do that before.

BFC

Jan 18, 2015
Beats "nothing else" which seems to be the norm from some.

I don't think it does. Even silence is preferable to certain things in football and they include drums, tunes such as Ring of Fire with no actual words, and the disgraceful continental orchestrated tripe Palace do.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think it does. Even silence is preferable to certain things in football and they include drums, tunes such as Ring of Fire with no actual words, and the disgraceful continental orchestrated tripe Palace do.
Not enough bites first time around eh?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I don't mind it. It sounded great at Craven Cottage on 29 December, and it would be good if we could get the same thing going at the Amex. It has the advantage over some of the other chants in that, with no words and a simple tune it's easy for occasional fans to join in. Interesting that the club played the Johnny Cash version on the PA in the pre-match build-up. Not sure I've heard them do that before.

Yep, maybe the Sound Of Silence would suit some.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Good job you're not an Albion fan then, toddle off back to your own board and sing your only song song with each other.

There's a good chap.

BFC

Jan 18, 2015
Good job you're not an Albion fan then, toddle off back to you're own board and sing your only song song with each other.

There's a good chap.

We'll enjoy our multitude of songs and not needing the stadium announcer/big screen/music playing to get us going at home resulting in a proper atmosphere and the best home form in the football league.

Thanks for the 6 points :thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
We'll enjoy our multitude of songs and not needing the stadium announcer/big screen/music playing to get us going at home resulting in a proper atmosphere and the best home form in the football league.

You'll have all that to look forward to in your new stadium.
Thanks for the money spinning tie against Arsenal :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I think it will only become a problem for you when, you wake up in the middle of the night twirling something above your head and dressing in black pyjamas:lolol:

Think that may have already taken place. Not sure the black pyjamas though.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Multitude of songs??!!!! What happened yesterday then!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here