Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
holla-170115-l229-2210064_478x359.jpg

Danny Holla
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 18th January 2015
by Mollie Bennett
The first two away games we won and with the spirit we have in this team, we can move forward and hopefully get back to winning ways."
Danny Holla

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Danny Holla believes that team spirit can guide the Seagulls up the Championship table.
Albion had recorded two consecutive victories in Chris Hughton’s first two games in charge but they suffered a setback, after being defeated 1-0 at home to Brentford yesterday.
The Dutch midfielder told seagulls.co.uk, “The first two away games we won and with the spirit we have in this team, we can move forward and hopefully get back to winning ways.
“I don’t know what it is at the Amex. In the last three away games we played really well, but teams play differently against us when we’re at home and that makes a difference.
“For our fans and everybody at the club we need some wins at home and hopefully we can start that on Wednesday.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Holla explained how he is enjoying his new role under Hughton, having started the last two games alongside Rohan Ince in a holding midfield duo - as part of the new 4-2-3-1 formation installed by the manager.
“Our partnership is coming along nicely and the more games you play together, the more you get used to it. We help each other well and it’s getting better by the game.
“We play more compact in midfield with two in front of the back four. We try to win the ball, keep a clean sheet and then play from there.
“I played the role in Holland so I’m used it. I’m feeling fresh now and am used to playing this many games.”[h=3]ALBION V IPSWICH
[/h]WEDNESday 21ST january, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

[h=3]Albion v ARSENAL
[/h]SUNDAY 25TH JANUARY, kick-off 4pm

[h=3]Albion v NOTTINGHAM FOREST
[/h]SATURDAY 7TH FEBRuARY, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here