Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really?!?, another thread about strikers?!?, ****ing boring!...

Will the club sign a striker next week?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Can you repeat the question???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes but he is likely to be a cheap not very good one who is at the end of his career and injury prone or some League One or Two punt. I hope I am wrong and it's someone we haven't already been linked with who is proven quality and ready to play NOW. None of the names bandied about on here are in the least bit inspiring.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The problem is that our 'striker's are useless. Totally useless.

We sold Leo and didn't invest the 8 - 10 million in a replacement.

BURKE OUT !!

Luckily he's GONE.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
This is a must and the club are going to have to pay to get the right one in. Yesterday we were appalling in front of goal (again) and unless this is addressed soon by someone who can hit the ground running then I fear we are going to be relying on teams around us to be worse to keep us up.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The damage he caused will be a lasting legacy I fear.

Yep, he really got it wrong with the academy didn't he? He was instrumental in that project and is one of the main reasons we have such a class establishment.

He did do a lot of great things for the club, trouble is, you're only ever remembered for the things that don't go well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, he really got it wrong with the academy didn't he? He was instrumental in that project and is one of the main reasons we have such a class establishment.

He did do a lot of great things for the club, trouble is, you're only ever remembered for the things that don't go well.

Shame part of his job was carried out with such incompetence. I'm not sure if the job of opening an academy and buying players for the first team should be given to the same man. Odd decision by Bloom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here