Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt...

Banter

Jan 4, 2015
By far our best creative player but why is he not getting in a team which is lacking creativity?!

Oct 25, 2003
I posted this a few days ago but he's on the verge of moving. Think it's just a matter of sorting out the loose ends...the club is abroad. It'll be done within the next 10 days or so I'd imagine

Banter

Jan 4, 2015
Shame really, great potential but just hasn't got the attitude or commitment.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
By far our best creative player but why is he not getting in a team which is lacking creativity?!

Because creativity is nothing without purpose & end result and apart from one ball across the opposition goal, Paddy has shown neither?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
there just must be something wrong with him, or his mindset perhaps, how many managers has he worked under and yet he never seems to fully establish himself with any of them making him first choice for most games and for a prolonged period.

Shame really you just know it's all in there, but rarely becomes visible

Oct 25, 2003
the league he's moving to is a pretty low standard and it's a bit of a 'final pay day' type move i think. a large amount of unfulfilled potential with paddy

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Our most creative player who has how many assists or created how many chances?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Paddy McCourt crap, well I've heard it all now.
Try Googling for some of his videos.
Crap..... Bloody Hell, the guy's brilliant.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Because unfortunately he's a lazy player and for all the skill and potential he has, has very poor stats -

11/12 - 18 apps, 0 goals, 1 assist
12/13 - 20 apps, 0 goals, 1 assist
13/14 - 23 apps, 2 goals, 0 assists
14/15 - 13 apps, 0 goals, 1 assist

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Paddy McCourt crap, well I've heard it all now.
Try Googling for some of his videos.
Crap..... Bloody Hell, the guy's brilliant.

Oh my actual god are you 8 years old? In a football career spanning 13 (yes THIRTEEN) years he has produced about 10minutes worth of football worth posting on Youtube. 10 whole minutes. And you think that is what we need in a relegation scrap? It's a damn good thing you don't have any more responsibility than whatever your currently entrusted with I can tell you that much. Judging a player's football ability off of a youtube compilation :facepalm: Utterly, utterly :facepalm:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here