Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are we going to sign some half decent player's?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Over two weeks into the transfer window and we've still signed nobody to pep up our season. How much longer must we wait to see some significant improvement in the strength of our squad? We pay enough for our tickets to deserve a good quality team. Let's hope the club gets its finger out soon.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I meant players in the title of this thread. Could a mod edit please?

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Geez, do you think they're just sitting around doing nothing? We are definitely going for a few decent players but as you may have noticed in the past transfer windows this doesn't happen particularly quickly, particularly in January. Lets say it's a little like buying a house with a big chain. Once a few players start moving the rest can get going.
Be patient, I would be very very surprised if we don't have at least a striker and a centre midfielder by the end of the window, possibly others.
Who they'll end up being, whether they'll be buys/loans or whether they'll work out, time will tell...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I hope you're right. We've been more than patient since the end of last season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Be patient until 23:59 on the 31st....to be told the fax machine has run out of paper so missed out on MURRAY and Ronaldo, but instead have kept faith with the midgets up front!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sorry to be pedantic hitony but there was no need for the comma in players. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here