Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock - worst signing since when?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Given the money spent on him he really is poor isn't he. Thought Colunga did more in the time he was on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Baldock being played completely out of position, onto his wrong foot constantly. Let's focus of CMS shall we, who was LIGHT YEARS worse and cost a lot more.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Agreed. Baldock is useless at this level. Lightweight and can't shoot. League 2 at best but even then impossible to tell as he barely gets a touch.
We looked lightweight with him, FC & March all ineffectual against another strong physically superior team.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Personally I think I would play Baldock down the middle and coking a wide or play COG down the middle as he is at least competitive in the air

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is being played out of position, play him up front or in behind or don't play him at all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What is all this sudden love in for Ogrady! FFS. If he is the best we can do we are dooooooooomed.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What is all this sudden love in for Ogrady! FFS. If he is the best we can do we are dooooooooomed.

Despite that he has looked the part since he came back from loan.
But he doesn't want to stay. Thanks Sami!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

It will be a short lived love affair , back to South Yorkshire in a couple of weeks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Agreed, but unfortunately as the lone striker he is the best we've got. Burke's legacy

It really does opitemise(sp?) how far we have gone backwards from last couple of seasons!

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
him or cog deserve a chance ahead of CMS
not saying they are good enough
but we have seen enough of CMS
to know he isn't good enough

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
An odd target to pick on in my opinion. This season we've had signings! Not only that but he's a striker playing on the wing, like Colunga and CMS. Only Barnes did that with any degree of ability and he was the subject of threads exactly like this.

Totally unfair target for abuse. Yet again we have succeeded in signing a goal poacher and chucked them wide as a defensive wing player. All of his goals at any point in his career have been playing off someone else. I think the main issue here is signing him in the first place. Why do it when we only ever play a system of one up top that relies on us having a strong, physical striker.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I feel a bit sorry for Baldock.He is obliviously during a job for the team,playing so alarmingly out of position.I can only guess that CMS will not be with us next season, maybe even in this window.Baldock is his replacement.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
Baldock being played completely out of position, onto his wrong foot constantly. Let's focus of CMS shall we, who was LIGHT YEARS worse and cost a lot more.

They cost the same didn't they? Not saying macca should be playing either but at least c,s has been our top scorer before, baldock has scored once and is no better than cms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here