Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote for Connor Tighe (Albion U-18) for December goal of the month

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Done, healthy lead now built – but from past experience we need to keep on it!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Done - 54% plays 35% at moment in favour of Connor Tighe - keep voting.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Wednesday boys effort was a cross......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The best one is the Coventry lad, for me. (Voted for our chap, obviously)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Great to get a feel for how Arsenal are going to be picking their ball out of the net on Sunday...

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
It was October 2014, and he finished second to......Jordan Maguire-Drew, of the Albion.

When I asked I was hoping that someone would do the work for me and although to an extent you did (thank you) it wasn't the response I wanted, so I looked myself....

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...k.com&utm_campaign=buffer#rATV1mYcwRiM8T5Z.99

winner in March 2014. although i do remember NSC getting behind the voting.

So 3 nominations in less than 12 months is pretty good going. Anyone know his goals to game ratio ??? better than Best ???

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When I asked I was hoping that someone would do the work for me and although to an extent you did (thank you) it wasn't the response I wanted, so I looked myself....

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...k.com&utm_campaign=buffer#rATV1mYcwRiM8T5Z.99

winner in March 2014. although i do remember NSC getting behind the voting.

So 3 nominations in less than 12 months is pretty good going. Anyone know his goals to game ratio ??? better than Best ???

In 2013-14, he scored 6 goals for the youth team (U-18s) in 14 starts plus another 4 sub appearances (league and cup).

This season he has started all 16 youth games (league and cup), scoring 2 goals (both being nominated for goal of the month).

His only appearance for the U-21s was as a sub in the opening game of the league season in August.

So 8 goals in 35 appearances across two seasons (so far), of which 3 have been nominated for goal of the month. Perhaps he is a scorer of great goals, rather than being a great goalscorer.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Good luck to him competing with 29 year-old loanees on a slow and frustrating route to the first team...

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
In 2013-14, he scored 6 goals for the youth team (U-18s) in 14 starts plus another 4 sub appearances (league and cup).

This season he has started all 16 youth games (league and cup), scoring 2 goals (both being nominated for goal of the month).

His only appearance for the U-21s was as a sub in the opening game of the league season in August.

So 8 goals in 35 appearances across two seasons (so far), of which 3 have been nominated for goal of the month. Perhaps he is a scorer of great goals, rather than being a great goalscorer.

Thanks... I like with your summary; scorer of great goals rather than great goal scorer but there is still time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has he any plans for Sunday.... ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here