Brighton v Brentford

Sky Bet Championship

• [*=center]Venue: American Express Community Stadium
    [*=center]Date: Saturday 17 January
    [*=center]Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
    [*=center]Referee: A. Davies
    [*=center]Assistants: J. Amey, I. Fissenden
    [*=center]Fourth Official: P. Miller

Brighton defender Bruno and striker Adrian Colunga are hoping for a return to the squad.
The only absentees are long-term injury victims Kazenga LuaLua, Andrew Crofts (both knee), Dale Stephens and Kemy Agustien (both ankle).
Brentford have injury doubts over midfielder Alan Judge (knee) and recent signing Lewis Macleod (hamstring).
Striker Scott Hogan remains on the sidelines as he recovers from cruciate ligament damage.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-Head

• Brighton won the last meeting 2-0 at Griffin Park in the FA Cup on 3 January.
  • Brentford won the earlier league meeting this season 3-2 at Griffin Park in September.
  • Brighton have won four of the last five meetings in all competitions, losing the other.
  • Brighton have won three of the last four meetings at home, drawing the other. Brentford's last win there was 2-1 in the old Division Two in October 2001.

Brighton

• Brighton have won their last three games in all competitions, after winning only one of their previous 16 games.
  • Brighton have not won any of their last four home games, losing two. Their last win at the AMEX Stadium was 1-0 against Wigan in the Championship on 4 November.

Brentford

• Brentford won their last game 1-0 against Rotherham at Griffin Park last Saturday, after losing their previous three games in all competitions.
  • Brentford have lost two of their last three away games, winning one. Their only win on the road since November was 3-2 at Cardiff on 20 December.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Come on Albion. This match is a vital win if we want a spectacular phoenix rise to our league position this season.

Let's aim for 12 points off the playoffs by tonight.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Professional looking OP, a big crowd expected, we're in decent form, new managers first home game........

were loose

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets get ready to RUMBLE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great Expectations

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0
to the good guys

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Head: Reality bites. Score draw.
Heart: another clean sheet and win as we continue to march up the table.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Weather check: torrential hailstones.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This is the game we have all dreamt of all season.
New manager. First home game after a wining streak. Possibly the most important game regards the rest of the season. Win and the momentum is continued, we're on our way up. Draw and we're going nowhere, lose and it's going backwards. This is the pointer for the rest of the season, until the next game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we are going to have to play better than we have been doing to get anything at all out of this game and the next two.

Team selection will be interesting.

I would be interested to see if Sam Baldock is as fast as CMS. If he is, I would play him. But I have my doubts. Acceleration may be comparable, but I am far from sure that he can match CMS in a longer sprint?

I would play Bruno.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
An Albion win together with an Ashley Barnes winner (somwhere else) will do nicely! Rohan to score again?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 36s37 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #BFC: Stockdale; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Holla, Ince; March, Forster-Caskey, Baldock; Mackail-Smith. #BHAvBFC

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 48s48 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #BFC: Walton (GK), Bruno, Hughes, Halford, Colunga, O'Grady, Teixeira. #BHAvBFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here