Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421487368.988944.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421487368.988944.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 12,587

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Amazing find. If you have Apple TV you can do the AirPlay thingie and watch them on TV too.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I had no idea you could download apps for iOS that arent from the App Store? Is this some kind of work around? Seems to work fine!

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Surely this is just malware? How are they making their money as lets face it, these things are never really "free" are they?

Remember Snaphack - save your snapchats for free - was actually copying all your snap chat photos and sending them to some lovely friendly hackers! I wouldn't like to hazard a guess what this is hiving off your i-device. If it was legit, it would be on the app store wouldn't it?

Happy to be proved totally wrong and good luck to anyone willing to give it a go. For not much more than a pint a month though you can get a few months code on ebay for now tv! Why take the risk?

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Got it on both my android phone and kindle. Also put it on the wife's iPad so we can stream to Apple TV. All looks good so far.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Holy shitsticks that's amazing!!!! Settling down to a million ways to die in the west. Might have time for x men 2 after. Amazing find!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here