January 16th - International Hot and Spicy Food Day

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Chicken Tikka ...?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are we signing a striker from Chilli (sp.) or something ? ???

:lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had literally no idea about this until I saw this thread, yet not five minutes before I started heating a Tesco Thai Red Chicken Soup for lunch. Look at me, accidentally on trend.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would recommend the very excellent Cummin Up to anybody with easy access to Preston Circus :flameboun

h07b.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had literally no idea about this until I saw this thread, yet not five minutes before I started heating a Tesco Thai Red Chicken Soup for lunch. Look at me, accidentally on trend.

Well that was disappointing. HUGE chunks of chicken (but not very many of them, uncooked water chestnut and about as hot as Les Dawson in drag.

*takes bog roll back out of fridge*

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Same as last night......... Home made buffalo wings and celery / carrots sticks with blue cheese dip ! YUM.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
There aren't enough days left without some half-arsed significance attached to them. For that reason I have just cancelled my plan to make Carnitas and its beans on toast for dinner.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldnt happen in Germany.....given their lack of enthusiasm for anything remotely spicy. Luckily I am heading to Amsterdam tonight as the first thing I do when I travel abroad these days is go to a curry house for a lamb vindaloo.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Wouldnt happen in Germany.....given their lack of enthusiasm for anything remotely spicy. Luckily I am heading to Amsterdam tonight as the first thing I do when I travel abroad these days is go to a curry house for a lamb vindaloo.

There is an Indian restaurant on Friedrichstrasse and not a bad Thai place just off Leipziger Strasse.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There is an Indian restaurant on Friedrichstrasse and not a bad Thai place just off Leipziger Strasse.

Thanks. I will investigate. I think I'm spoilt having lived close to The Ganges in Hove. That's my bench mark and maybe it's unrealisic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here