Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racecourse Park ad Ride.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
http://www.buses.co.uk/travel/football.aspx

There are Park & Ride buses from Mill Road, Lewes Road (Mithras House) and Brighton Racecourse.

For matches with a 3pm* kick off the Park & Ride buses will start running at 12noon with last departures at 2.30pm. (For matches with a 7.45pm kick off buses will start running at 4.45pm with last departures at 7.15pm) This will give you plenty of time to sample all the facilities at the new Stadium. Buses will run regularly back to the Park & Ride sites after the match. Park & Ride services will only accept travel vouchers issued by the football club and national concessionary passes for travel. If you have any further queries regarding acceptance of tickets on the park & ride services, you can contact the club on tickets@bhafc.co.uk or 01273 878288.

* For matches that kick-off at 12.30pm the times of buses will be 2½ hours earlier than the above times and for matches that kick-off at 5.30pm the times of buses will be 2½ hours later than the above times.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
what time do the players get to the ground for a home game then? Want to try and get my shirt signed?

also, where do they go in so where is best to wait?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
what time do the players get to the ground for a home game then? Want to try and get my shirt signed?

also, where do they go in so where is best to wait?

I don't know when they get there, but they tend to enter to the right of the club shop, there is an entrance just at the bottom of the steps that lead up to the West Stand.

I have seen some going in via the 1901 reception in the middle of the West Stand. I guess its pot luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here