Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The Sun states today that the 33 year old Free Agent might be given a chance to extend his career at Brighton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that he's a free agent probably means that we are interested :down:

Bargain basement Brighton

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
You signed the wrong one
You signed the wrong one
Barber you dickhead - you signed the wrong one

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The Sun states today that the 33 year old Free Agent might be given a chance to extend his career at Brighton

Please no. Past it. Crocked. Not the right type of striker we need (target man). Other than that, perfect,

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thank you
but its a NO from me

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Always gets injured. Similar in style to CMS...shoulder of the last man, running into space etc. Decent striker in his time but injuries have taken their toll and not the answer.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If he scores we could play some goal music, the announcer could shout ANDY... and then we could all shout JOHNSON.
If we want to look like a bunch of c*nts that is.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Always gets injured. Similar in style to CMS...shoulder of the last man, running into space etc. Decent striker in his time but injuries have taken their toll and not the answer.

I agree. It's his injury record that worries the most.
I am assuming that if we are in for Dele Alli from MK Dons then either Baldock or CMS are part of the cash + player deal (along with Chicksen perhaps?) and it may be that we replace whichever striker goes but I'm not sure AJ is the right replacement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here