Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Forum – any good ones?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Looks like Brentford fans – a decent bunch, for sure – aren't served too well by message boards. A Google search comes up with Beesotted which, on closer inspection, looks a bit sparse, and carries some very odd information about the Amex – 22,500 capacity, 50 minutes by train back to Brighton, 2 park-and-ride sites, Kronenbourg, Strongbow, no mention of real ale… Which is pretty surprising, given that seagulls.co.uk has a lot of away fan information, that's currently linked from the Brentford official site.

I guess we're just spoilt through having NSC. Anyone found a better Brentford message board yet?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Register then. Only takes a min. A few boards are like that. Waccoe is the same but is a very interesting board

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
A quick Google doesn't reveal much in the way of Brentford forum fun.

I'd like to say I'm surprised but there seems to be a real lack of NSC-style sites out there for other clubs, especially those below Championship level.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
If you good "brentford fans forum" you can access/read the beesotted forum through vital football page, there are about 5 post about tomorrow's game and they are taking this piss out of us on nsc for spelling hewton......obviously the few bees fans registered dont understand humour

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If you good "brentford fans forum" you can access/read the beesotted forum through vital football page, there are about 5 post about tomorrow's game and they are taking this piss out of us on nsc for spelling hewton......obviously the few bees fans registered dont understand humour

That was me. Saw it earlier in the week they called me a knob for spelling Hewton.
Been meaning to reply but can't be bothered to register.
I was going to mention it on here too as I know they are looking.
I can't expect them to get the humour and irony on here though and why we spell these things wrong.
But I will look at that site again later and see if they have picked up on this thread.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

That was me. Saw it earlier in the week they called me a knob for spelling Hewton.
I can't expect them to get the humour and irony on here though and why we spell these things wrong.
But I will look at that site again later and see if they have picked up on this thread.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Difficult to argue with their conclusion even if their reasoning demonstrated a misunderstanding of our humour!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Difficult to argue with their conclusion even if their reasoning demonstrated a misunderstanding of our humour!!!

Thanks for that.
They also called the person that said the Amex was the best stadium in the world, a knob too.
I thought it just shows that people are prepared to call the fans of their next opponants knobs for no real reason.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

They dont seem to post much at all so dont hold your breath, they seen to have a bit of a chip on their shoulders aswell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here