Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Brentford live in the States

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Yes, this. It's *not* on the "normal" Bein Sports channel.

I have Dishworld, which gets me Bein Sports and a few other things, but *not* access to Bein Connect. You need an actual satellite/cable subscription to do that. :/

It's $19.95 for a 30 day pass here in Canada. Plus a bundle for the bandwidth for those of us on limited wireless.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
It was listed by bein sports but we got bumped for millwall. I checked the connect schedule today and we weren't listed.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just looked at the Live Soccer TV / BeIn Sports Connect link again and it is showing the Brighton and Millwall games – but I will be checking with Nevada Smiths before I head off Saturday morning!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just looked at the Live Soccer TV / BeIn Sports Connect link again and it is showing the Brighton and Millwall games – but I will be checking with Nevada Smiths before I head off Saturday morning!

On the Connect link on the beIN website, the Brighton game isn't showing up. :(

Late last weekend, the game WAS shown on the schedule to be broadcast on TV (I posted a thread on here on Monday accordingly). Unfortunately by Tuesday, they had revised their schedule to list the Millwall v Ipswich game instead. As things stand, I hold out little hope that our game will get shown (I have no idea if there will still be a stream available somewhere).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Now confirmed it isn't even being streamed online. Rats.

http://www.beinsportsconnect.ca/schedule

They scrubbed it here in Australia yesterday, I'm sick to death of bein sports or the old Setanta as it was, this has been going on for 2 years, chop and change the schedule.
The only hope is is it's being shown on the channels skipper posted, giving you the details of live matches from my post on another thread.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
They scrubbed it here in Australia yesterday, I'm sick to death of bein sports or the old Setanta as it was, this has been going on for 2 years, chop and change the schedule.
The only hope is is it's being shown on the channels skipper posted, giving you the details of live matches from my post on another thread.

Not that long ago Fox Sports and Fox Sports Plus used to show championship games in the States, and they were pretty reliable - once they listed a match they would show it. Now that BeIn and, for a time Gol TV, have taken up the slack it's been a lot more iffy.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Not that long ago Fox Sports and Fox Sports Plus used to show championship games in the States, and they were pretty reliable - once they listed a match they would show it. Now that BeIn and, for a time Gol TV, have taken up the slack it's been a lot more iffy.

The same here regarding Fox, when you find out like I did, that Perform, the same one that's made a complete mess of the FL App are part of BeIN Sport, it explains everything.
I don't even know how they can run a company, charge money and not give you what your paying for, where's the consumer rights protection.
I've had enough of them now, I'm reporting them to Australian Fair Trading next week.
If you go on this Facebook page you'll see what I've said on posts to page, a couple of Brentford fans have joined in. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brig...82347468450496?ref=hl#!/beINSPORTSAUS?fref=ts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here